The D3 spinner system is now available as a retro fit kit for late model Multispread machines. The D3 retro fit kit includes the following improvements:
- Re-designed fertiliser chute for more accurate fertiliser placement on the spinner disc;
- Separate bolt-on deflectors for granulated fertiliser and lime/gypsum;
- When spreading granulated fertilisers there is a bolt in cone that is fitted to the centre of the disc. The cone is made from Acetal plastic;
- New D3 vane design with 4 outer holes for fine tuning the spread pattern;
- Scraper flap on the top of the chute to scrap fertiliser off the belt;
- New Lime vane design. When spreading lime there are 2 long and 2 short vanes fitted to the spinner disc and the bolt in cone is removed;
- Sieve box for checking fertiliser particle size distribution.
To determine if your Multispread can be upgraded to the D3 system, please contact Roesner Ptd Ltd support on 1800 651 288 or use our email contact form.
Please provide your machine serial number so our technical staff can determine if the D3 retro fit kit is compatible with your spreader. The D3 spinner system achieves widths up to 36m with granulated products such as Urea and up to 12m for Lime and Gypsum.